Friend Liz Kreger tagged me to list ten weird facts about myself. So here goes. 😀
1) 99.999% of the time I can’t pronounce abominable (as is the snowman/Yeti)
2) I eat jalapeno peppers with nearly every meal, and despite my grandmother’s prediction, I haven’t burned out my stomach or set fire to the toilet paper.
3) For a good chunk of my young life, I preferred being around horses rather than people.
4) The radio is almost always on.
5) I love talking with a British accent, partly because I’m a ham and acting is a natural, and partly because my grandmother (the other one) was from Wales and her unique accent impressed me at a young age.
6) Bagpipes at a funeral bring me to tears.
7) Going backward fast makes me hurl.
8) I’m a sucker for gadgets.
9) Socks annoy me, so I rarely wear them unless it’s cold or I’m wearing boots.
10) I’d rather drive a truck than a car.